2017 Spring and Summer Hair Color Trends! hair color 2017, hair color transformation, hair color ideas, hair color ideas for brown skin, hair color ideas for light …
Hey guys! I decided to make a part 2 to my original video I posted a few months back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgh7B5Jf5d4 This video gives you 10 …
best hair salon hoboken
Each morning is a challenge for busy women – rushing around the home to prepare breakfast, finishing other tasks from the office, and whole lot more! So, how about your beauty routine? You might be skipping it. Oh no! That’s not good if you’re doing so. Especially when it comes to your skin care, you must pay a great attention. Lack of skin care can end up to dull skin, ageing, acne breakouts, and other negative effects.
So, we’ve searched for skin care tips a busy woman like you can do to make sure you’ll have an easy and effective skin care routine.
- Wash your face every morning. Use with a gentle cleanser. First off, know your skin types before you use your daily face cleanser to avoid negative effects. In case you have dry skin, use a non-lathering facial cleanser. For oily skin, use a gentle foaming face. In case of sensitive acne prone skin, select an acne-fighting cleanser.
- Use toners. Not all facial cleansers carefully clean the trace of oil and dirt. That’s why it’s best to use toner. Use a swipe of cotton pad and dab with toner in your skin and you’ll see it will clean the dirt and residue left by facial wash. When you tone, your pores shrink which prevents acne and pimple from forming. Just remember, always use an alcohol-free toner.
- Moisturize. All types of skin need moisturizing. Also, if you need to go out in the morning or during the day, do not forget to apply sunscreen. For busy women, pick a multipurpose product which has sun protection, hydration and at the same time, used as foundation. Products such as BB and CC creams can be your BFF. They act as serum, moisturizer, foundation, primer, and mostly as sunscreen with SPF.
- Always bring facial wipes or facial cleansing sprays with your accessories. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, everyone has to deal with oil and sweats. In case your work requires you to spend a great amount of time under the sun (if you’re working in the field, for instance), always bring a bottle of sunscreen in your bag. Apply every after 2-3 hours.
- When you got home after the whole day’s work, you may feel awful and look haggard. Imagine that sweaty, oily, and tired face… not a very good sight, right? Wash your face with facial cleanser and then use toner. Too, you can also spray some rose water to freshen up instantly.
- Here’s a bedtime skin care routine for you. Wash your face with a mild cleanser half an hour before sleeping. Or, you can just wipe your face with baby wipes. Dab your night cream and gently massage it to your face. You can also use a good and gentle eye cream. The best night cream is the one which is rich in antioxidants and other anti-ageing ingredients. The most important, get a complete and great night’s sleep. This is because our cell repair happens during our sleep.
Additional Tips for Busy Women to Keep Skin Glowing and Healthy
Why you Need to Exfoliate
As we age, our skin is constantly renewing itself and shedding dead skin cells. Exfoliation can speed help us achieve a brighter skin tone. It’s not necessary to exfoliate daily. But it’s important to do this at least twice a week. Aster exfoliating, use toner and moisturizer.
How about Face Mask? You can prepare and put your face pack while you are getting your breakfast or lunch ready. Meaning, you can still do some home chores while you have the face pack on.
To maintain a healthy skin in your busy schedule, here are additional things to remember:
– Sip warm water and lemon juice as a detoxifier to start your day.
– Avoid junk foods. Instead, consume fresh, organic fruits and green, leafy vegetables. They are full of antioxidants and nutrients.
– Make sure to rehydrate by drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily.
– Get a good night’s sleep. Nothing can replace that as the best form of rest.
– Use natural ingredients for your face pack. Do some search about avocado, for instance.
– Have a moisturizer and lip balm in your bag, as well as moisturizer, especially if you’re working inside an air-conditioned room.
Know more skin care tips? Feel free to share.
2017 Balayage Hair Color Ideas – Ombre, Highlights & More See more trends at -http://fashiontrendseeker.com/ Subscribe for weekly hair, celebrity fashion, and …
10 Makeup tips only professional makeup artists know about! Subscribe: https://goo.gl/Hnoaw3 …
Hair salon Hoboken
NEW Hair color transformation – MUST SEE 2017 Full Credit: Instagram: @abedallahitani https://www.instagram.com/abedallahitani/ PHONE: 009611860858 …
The time has come when the annoying fairness creams and powder commercials should be over and people should be concerned about glowing, beautiful and healthy skin. So, instead of running behind the fairness and white skin tone, let’s break the stereotype and find out how to get beautiful and healthy skin. A beautiful skin should be glowing, fresh, healthy and even-toned. Here are some easy ways and tips for beautiful skin.
Makeup and Bed
The first and the foremost thing you should always keep in mind is that never sleep with your makeup on. Makeup clogs the skin and makes it unable to breathe which leads to skin issues like acne, pimples, dark patches, uneven skin tone, etc. So, it is important to remove your makeup before getting into bed and try to use oils instead of makeup remover.
Sun Kiss sounds beautiful, but it is very harmful for your skin. Sun can damage your skin and make it unhealthy. So, it is very important to avoid stepping out during peak hours and if you can’t do this always wear your sunscreen with SPF 30 at least. If you have to be in the field, wear light clothes which cover maximum parts of your skin. Skin exposure leads to tanning, wrinkles, dark patches, age spots and other skin problem.
Eat healthy to look beautiful
Again one of the best tips for beautiful skin is to eat healthy. According to an old adage, it is said that you are what you eat. So, eat healthy and avoid junk foods. Food rich in vitamins, mineral and protein is good for skin while sugary, oily, fried, spicy and unhealthy ones lead to pimples, acne, and other skin problem.
The easiest and simplest way to get beautiful skin is to drink a lot of water. Water helps you to be healthy and makes your skin to look fresh, radiant and glowing as water flushes away all the toxins out of the body. You need to drink at least 8-12 glasses of water each day. Water based fruits and veggies also help you the same way.
We all heard about the beauty sleep which is really effective and one of the best tips for having beautiful skin. Proper and sound sleep of 8 hours makes your skin healthy, glowing, reducing dark circles, eye puffiness and heals the damage skin cells. Also, indulge yourself into ‘before bed’ beauty regime of cleansing and moisturizing for healthy and beautiful skin.
Workout and Exercise
Workouts and exercises are not only good for body but also lead to beautiful and glowing skin. When we do workout we sweat, sweating helps in removing all the dirt, dust and toxins out of the skin and body which gives you radiant skin tone and glow. Workout, yoga, jogging or any other exercise also improves blood circulation and accelerate natural cleaning process of the body.
Tension, Stress are Enemies
Stress and tension are the worst enemies of beautiful skin. Stress leads to aging spots, break outs, wrinkles, eye puffiness, dark circles and dull skin. When the stress hormone cortisol increases, it makes skin oily. So, try to be happy and also practice yoga, breathing exercise and meditation to de-stress yourself.
The tips for beautiful skin are incomplete without the best treatments which is in your kitchen which all the Indian ladies are using since ages. Milk, turmeric, sandal wood, honey, lemon, rose water, fuller’s earth, fruits, veggies, yogurt, etc. always help you to get beautiful skin. You need to make amazing cleansers, face packs, scrubs from of these ingredients for your skin and see the magic.
1. Wash and cleanse
Teenage girls are definitely one of the busiest because of their school activities and, of course, the blooming social life. This is the most basic of all beauty tips for teenage girls because beauty and skin care begin with a clean face. A routine of cleansing the face is a must every morning and before sleeping. Make it a point to use a gentle soap, moisturizer, and toner which fit your skin type.
2. Ditch the foundation, welcome BB creams
Beauty tips for teenage girls are carefully mounted on preserving their sensitive and delicate skin. Foundation creams give too much cake and might be a primary cause of acne and blemishes. To avoid this, teens should act to using safer products like BB creams, which have gotten a lot of good reception from the young ladies. Plus, most BB creams contain sunscreen substance; using it is a very advisable beauty tip for girls to follow.
3. Chic with organic
Beauty and skin care among teenage girls are very important. The young skin might be at its finest elasticity but it is also more prone to dirt and irritation. One beauty tip for teenage girls is to use natural products in treating acne and other skin problems. For one, you can use lemon slices as the anti-bacterial treatment for pimples and acne; used tea bags for rejuvenating your eyes; and brown sugar for exfoliation.
4. Go easy on make-up
Yes, putting on make-up is fun but there are always precautions especially when dealing with delicate skin. One of the really important beauty tips for teenage girls is to always keep your make-up dabbed simply. Less is more as they say. Remember to keep it balanced, when you want to play around with a rainbow of eyeshadow colors, you should keep your lipstick shade to a minimal. Also, one beauty tips for girls is to keep a young and dewy look for your cheeks, choose a cream blush on instead of the powdered one.
5. Be beautiful inside
Eating healthy and keeping an exercise routine is surely one of the best beauty tips for teenage girls. This does not only help you maintain your fitness, it also provides your face and the rest of your body a natural glow. Beauty and skin care are a great deal to tend to and you should feed your body with lots of healthy substances plus those endorphins you get from exercising.
2017 Hairstyles, Hair Trends & Hair Color Ideas. See more trends at -http://fashiontrendseeker.com/ Subscribe for weekly hair, celebrity fashion, and the latest …
Hoboken hair salons
Hot new ombre hair color ideas for 2017! See more trends at -http://fashiontrendseeker.com/ Subscribe for weekly hair, celebrity fashion, and the latest trends to …
Hair salon Hoboken